In addition to Traditional Chinese diagnostic methods, we may use the following diagnostic procedures to develop a client specific profile:
- Detection of luteal phase defects. There are at least three luteal phase defect patterns which are characterized by a reduced output of Progesterone, leading to estrogen dominance. This is usually associated with PMS, infertility, fibroids, etc.
- Many women suffer from hormonal imbalance in the Estrogen to Progesterone ratio. With great accuracy, this can be evaluated for specific intervention or treatment, customized to each individual physiology’s specific needs.
- The following conditions can be detected and monitored:
- Double ovulation/Early ovulation
- Functional infertility
- Influence of life-style (diet, excercise, etc.) on the cycle
- Hypothalmic-pituitary-ovarian problems (i.e. problems with how the brain controls ovarian function)
- Early pregnancy problems/spontaneous abortion cycle
In the Male Hormone Panel (MHP) samples of saliva are taken and six hormone levels are measured: DHEA, Androstenedione, Testosterone, Dihydrotestosterone, Estrone and Progesterone. This is particularly useful for the following: Low semen count or low motility, “middle-aged” and having: Low libido, Erectile dysfunction, Baldness and/or thinning hair, fat accumulation around the waist, urinary symptoms including pain, frequency, urgency, and/or interrupted stream, Change in sleeping habits, Lack of enthusiasm for life, Increase in bad cholesterol; decrease in good cholesterol. Signs of osteoporosis.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Stress Induced Disease
- Chronic Depression
- Reduced Immunity/Chronic Infection
- Hypo & Hyper Adrenal Function