Hay fever is one of the 20 conditions that the World Health Organization has on a list called, “Acupuncture is proven to be effective for:”. The list […]
To Our Community
Acupuncture Atlanta is committed to providing quality care and helping you stay healthy in this environment defined by a new normal. Acupuncture at its core is a preventative modality and our practitioners are here to work with you and design a treatment plan that is suitable for your specific needs.
The clinic resumed treatments on May 7th with limited hours and new guidelines, and we are slowly working towards full-time hours. Please check the Book Appointment page for available days and time slots, or call us.
We will also be taking extra protective measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
· All visitors musk wear a mask entering the building, checking in and waiting in the lobby. No exceptions.
· We are providing disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers for all guests to use in several areas.
· Each treatment room has a HEPA filter with a built-in UV-C air sanitizer (also used in hospital settings.)
· Practitioners will wear protective masks and/or gloves.
· Use of disposable paper sheets or change out sheets in between each patient.
· Treatment tables and other surfaces will be sanitized after each patient.
· We try to minimize the number of people waiting in the front lobby - your practitioner may ask you to wait in the car until the room is ready.
Please check your appointment confirmations for specific instructions. Our commitment to keeping everyone safe and healthy is our top priority.