Need an appointment?
To Our Acupuncture Atlanta Community
We ask that you not come in for treatment if you are sick or experiencing any Covid-19 like symptoms, most importantly- persistent cough, pronounced shortness of breath, nasal congestion, and fever; please make an appointment to see your western medical doctor instead.
We also request that you not come in for an acupuncture treatment if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19* in the last two weeks or have come in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19. It is best to follow the quarantine and other guidelines as given by your physician or hospital.
*But we do treat long haul Covid-19, and have had great results.
We are still taking extra protective measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- All visitors must wear a mask entering the building, checking in, and waiting in the lobby. No exceptions.
- We are providing disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers for all guests to use in several areas.
- Each treatment room has a HEPA filter with a built-in UV-C air sanitizer (also used in hospital settings.)
- Practitioners may sometimes wear protective masks and/or gloves.
- Use of disposable paper sheets or change out sheets in between each patient.
- Treatment tables and other surfaces will be sanitized after each patient.
- We try to minimize the number of people waiting in the front lobby – your practitioner may ask you to wait in the car until the room is ready.
Please check your appointment confirmations for specific instructions. Our commitment to keeping everyone safe and healthy is our top priority.
Read about what to expect on your first visit here. *Full payment is due at time of service. We do not take insurance. Read more at the link.
To change, reschedule or cancel your appointment please either find the email or text sent to you and follow the links provided. Or call the Front Desk can help you.
We have left our previous software Mindbody so you no longer have an account with an email previously provided to us. You also no longer need to set up an account.
To change, reschedule or cancel your appointment please either find the email or text sent to you and follow the links provided. Or call the Front Desk and someone can help you.