Need an appointment?
To Our Acupuncture Atlanta Community
The clinic will resume treatments on May 7th with limited hours and new guidelines.
We ask that you not come in for treatment if you are sick or experiencing any Covid-19 like symptoms, most importantly- persistent cough, pronounced shortness of breath, nasal congestion, and fever; please make an appointment to see your western medical doctor instead.
We also request that you not come in for an acupuncture treatment if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last two weeks or have come in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19. It is best to follow the quarantine and other guidelines as given by your physician or hospital.
We will also be taking extra protective measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
· Provide disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers
· Practitioners will wear protective masks and gloves
· Use disposable paper sheets
· Treatment tables and other surfaces will be sanitized after each patient.
· Appointments will be spread out to allow time for sanitizing treatment rooms
· Minimize the number of people waiting in the front lobby
· We ask you to wait in your car when you arrive. We’ll send you a text message when it’s time for your appointment.
Please check your appointment confirmations for specific instructions. Our commitment to keeping everyone safe and healthy is our top priority.
You will only need a MindBody password to rebook – as you already have an account with an email previously provided to us. You can either request a new password using the link during login (Need new password?) or call Anim at the Front Desk and she can set one up for you. Feel free also to call or email us to set a follow-up.
*Community Acupuncture clients must call to book at this time.