Need an appointment?
To Our Acupuncture Atlanta Community
We ask that you not come in for treatment if you are sick or experiencing any Covid-19 like symptoms, most importantly- persistent cough, pronounced shortness of breath, nasal congestion, and fever; please make an appointment to see your western medical doctor instead.
We also request that you not come in for an acupuncture treatment if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last two weeks or have come in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19. It is best to follow the quarantine and other guidelines as given by your physician or hospital.
We will also be taking extra protective measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
· All visitors must wear a mask entering the building, checking in, and waiting in the lobby. No exceptions.
· We are providing disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers for all guests to use in several areas.
· Each treatment room has a HEPA filter with a built-in UV-C air sanitizer (also used in hospital settings.)
· Practitioners will wear protective masks and/or gloves.
· Use of disposable paper sheets or change out sheets in between each patient.
· Treatment tables and other surfaces will be sanitized after each patient.
· We try to minimize the number of people waiting in the front lobby – your practitioner may ask you to wait in the car until the room is ready.
Please check your appointment confirmations for specific instructions. Our commitment to keeping everyone safe and healthy is our top priority.
If you are new to Acupuncture Atlanta, please create a new account with Mindbody. Once you’ve set up an account and made an appointment, you will receive an automatic immediate confirmation by email, or text depending on settings. If you don’t get notified, reach out to us asap.
You will only need a MindBody password to rebook – as you already have an account with an email previously provided to us. You can either request a new password using the link during login (Need new password?) or call Anim at the Front Desk and she can set one up for you. Feel free also to call or email us to set a follow-up.
*Community Acupuncture clients must call to book at this time.
Booking is available for the next 30 days. If you need a date past that, please give us a call.